Power outages are undoubtedly one of the most frustrating things. Whether you’re just getting to the good part of the newest thriller on Netflix, or you’re in the middle of a work meeting, or even if you’re finally washing that jersey you’ve been wanting to wear for ages (which will now have to sit in the washing machine mid-spin-cycle) — outages are enough to harsh your mellow and kill the vibe.
South Africans have been fairly fortunate lately in that we haven’t had loadshedding to the same degree as we had earlier this year. Not to jinx it, but given South Africa’s current electricity predicament, loadshedding, rolling blackouts, and equipment failure related outages are more than inevitable. That’s why more and more people are opting to either get off the grid entirely, or install automatic switchover alternative backup power solutions for when load shedding or power outages hit. In order to cope with the ongoing energy problems — such as increases in electricity costs and power interruptions South Africans are facing — people have been searching for a power source that won’t let them down, or break the bank.
Our solution? Generators.
Why you should get a Backup Generator
Keeping a business or household up and running at full capacity without electricity is next to impossible nowadays. And it’s a double whammy if you’re working from home.
- Home generators allow you to meet basic life requirements during a power outage by keeping home security systems, refrigerators, freezers, stoves, lights, fans, yard equipment — and more — running until the power returns.
- Home generators also ensure that you have enough power to charge any batteries or devices required for personal comfort and security.
- Amidst the reality of blackouts in the country, a home generator ensures that the quality of your life is maintained.
- Commercial generators ensure that business productivity remains unaffected during power outages.
- Commercial generators allow security systems and computer equipment to continue functioning during power outages, protecting your business’s data and digital contents.
- A commercial generator ensures standby power supply is uninterrupted during power outages, which means business continues without the loss of valuable time, money, and/or resources.
Benefits of Backup Generators
Besides making sure you’re never caught unawares with power outages, backup generators also have significant benefits and advantages:
- Efficient short-term backup solution to loadshedding
- Most cost effective solution, short-term
- Don’t require a lot of maintenance
- Portable or semi-portable
- Starts quickly
- Automatic changeover
- Make some noise, but much quieter than large traditional generators
Sunburst’s Generator Services
- We offer home generator installation services. We will help you choose the right PORTABLE, STATIONARY OR STANDBY generator to meet your household’s needs, and we’ll provide expert installation services that will make sure your household is never left without power.
- We also offer commercial generator installation services. Similarly to home generator services, we’ll help you choose the right generator for your needs, and we’ll provide expert installation services that keep your business up and running during power outages.
- Over and above our generator installation services, we also have a range of backup generator packages [link to web page] that will be available soon.
For the best quality installation and management of home and commercial generators, always contact a qualified, licenced electrician.
At Titan Electrical , you are our main focus. Your safety, satisfaction, and needs are our top priority. Our service professionals are all fully licensed and qualified electricians.
Contact us today for all your backup power needs and Expert Electrical Service.